Disclaimer: This site is not associated with Microsoft.
Windows Phone 7 Info Center is where you can find out the lates news about Microsoft Phone Operating System.
About the Author:
I have been working in the IT industry for over 10 years focusing on Microsoft centric solutions where I have worked for and consulted for large multi-national companies and government agencies. I have extensive experience with implementing and designing group policy for corporate server and desktop SOE’s. I have been a speaker at Microsoft TechEd Australia where I talked about implementing and using Group Policy. I have also developed and deployed Microsoft security patching strategies for desktop and server fleets.
Location: Brisbane Australia
Job Title: IT Consultant
- Bachelor of Information Technology (QUT)
- Associate Diploma of Engineering: Computer Systems (South Bank Institute of TAFE)
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP: Server Administrator
- MCSA: Messaging
- MCTS: Windows 7 & Vista
- MCTS: Hyper-V
- Regular Speaker and Organiser of the Brisbane Infrastructure Users Group
- Teched Australia 2009 Using the Power of Group Policy Preferences to Eliminate logon scripts and take control of your Environment [CLI308]
TechEd Online Videos
- Saving Power Using the Power of Group Policy Preferences [TTK120]
- What’s new in WSUS 3 Service Pack 2 [TTK107]